So far there are 200 pages (100 if you print double-sided) which correspond to planners/journals for 100 days. The pages in the second set are more challenging as they include higher level vocabulary and reflexive verbs. The second set also differs from the first in that the emotional adjectives have been changed.
This is a growing resource. This means once you own it, you'll have access to all new journaling pages at no additional cost! When I first released this planner it included journaling pages for 50 days! Pages for 50 additional days have already been added, and more are on the way!
Watch my promo video orso you can see all of the rich material inside and I can tell you how I like to use this journal. You'll see that I printed mine (double sided) on pretty parchment paper and turned it into a book that really feels like a journal, but plain white paper and folders to store them in work just as well.
Here's an idea of what's included for each day of journaling. Have a look at the images below to see the layout:
- Je suis où?
- Il fait quel temps?
- La citation du jour (français)
- Je me sens (+ adjectif + parce que...)
- Ma petite liste de trucs à faire
- J'ai fait de l'exercice? (oui - non)
- Le mot du jour (français - anglais)
- J'ai fait _____ pas aujourd'hui. (steps per day)
- Ce que je vais faire rien que pour me faire plaisir... (something nice to do for yourself today)
- Je m'hydrate: Je bois au moins 6 verres d'eau par jour.
- Conjugue le verb ______ au temps que tu veux.
- Fais une petite phrase avec le verbe du jour.
- L'expression du jour (français - anglais)
- Écris un peu tous les jours: Termine la phrase _________ et fais un paragraphe.
- Je suis reconnaissant(e).... (4 choses)
Jennifer is originally from Louisiana, and has been teaching French for over 20 years. She completed a BA in French and English, and taught French and moved to France for a year before pursuing and earning an MA degree in French. She taught French for 15 years at Saint Louis University High School, a Jesuit college preparatory school for young men. Jennifer has been living in France with her husband and children since 2013, and continues to teach French both online and locally.