Wouldn't you love to practice French daily in a very personalised way?
Here's a planner - un agenda quotidien - that you are going to love! C'est un agenda quotidien pour vous faire faire un peu de français tous les jours.
It's a good idea for everyone to have a daily (or weekly) planner to keep up with everything that needs to be done, and this way practicing French can be checked off as well!
There are 200 pages (100 if you print double-sided) which correspond to planners/journals for 100 days.
The pages in the second set are more challenging as they include higher level vocabulary and reflexive verbs.
The second set also differs from the first in that the emotional adjectives have been changed.
A bonus section of fun quizzes and checklists to help you learn more and more vocabulary is included.
These are NOT grammar quizzes. They're the fun kind!
Here's an idea of what's included for each day of journaling.
Have a look at the images below to see the layout.
- Je suis où?
- Where am I
- Il fait quel temps?
- What's the weather like?
- La citation du jour (français)
- French quote of the day
- Je me sens (+ adjectif + parce que...)
- I feel (add adjective) because...
- Ma petite liste de trucs à faire
- My little list of things to do
- J'ai fait de l'exercice? (oui - non)
- Did I exercise? (yes - no)
- Le mot du jour (français - anglais)
- The word of the day (French - English)
- J'ai fait _____ pas aujourd'hui.
- I took _____ steps today.
- Ce que je vais faire rien que pour me faire plaisir...
- What I am going to do just to make myself happy...
- Je m'hydrate: Je bois au moins 6 verres d'eau par jour.
- I'm hydrating: I drink at least 6 glasses of water per day.
- Conjugue le verbe ______ au temps que tu veux.
- Conjugate the verb (provided) in the tense of your choice.
- Fais une petite phrase avec le verbe du jour.
- Write a little sentence with the verb of the day.
- L'expression du jour (français - anglais)
- The expression of the day (French - English)
- Écris un peu tous les jours: Termine la phrase _____ et fais un paragraphe.
- Write a little every day: Finish the sentence (provided) and write a paragraph.
- Je suis reconnaissant(e).... (4 choses)
- I am grateful for ... (4 things)
Jennifer is originally from Louisiana, and has been teaching French for over 20 years. She has been living in France with her husband and children since 2013, and continues to teach French both online and locally. She completed a BA in French and English, and taught French and moved to France for a year before completing an MA degree in French literature and language. While living in the US, she taught French for 15 years at Saint Louis University High School, a Jesuit college preparatory school for young men.